Platform Engineer – Azure Cloud – Galway – 95K
- Job Ref: 9722
- IT - Cloud / Devops
Ready to join our dynamic team? We blend operational excellence with development prowess to create high-scale, resilient cloud services. If you're an automation enthusiast and a pro at resiliency engineering, we're looking for you!
- Manage Azure Subscriptions, resource groups, and resources hands-on for at least 3 years.
- Demonstrate 2+ years of hands-on experience with monitoring and management tools (e.g., AWX/Ansible, Datadog, Catchpoint, Graphana), coupled with building automation around them.
- Proficient with CI/CD Tools, primarily Jenkins, including the execution of backend code.
- Proven experience building and operating highly resilient platforms within Azure/AWS Cloud environments.
- Cloud development skills (Azure or AWS) using Python, shell scripting, PowerShell, etc. - Cloud migration experience is a bonus.
- Bonus points for hands-on experience with container orchestration.
- Proficient in using infrastructure as code tools (e.g., AWX/Ansible, Terraform, Rundeck).
- Strong grasp of Cloud Computing and DevOps concepts, including CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency in automating tasks using programming languages like Python, Shell Script, or PowerShell.
- Manage ARM, Bicep, and Terraform Artifacts effectively.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Worked with observability tools (e.g., Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus).
- Proven track record in maintaining scalability and resiliency in complex environments.