SDET – 12 month contract
- Job Ref: 9737
- North Carolina
- IT - Quality Assurance
Software Engineer in Test (SDET)
12 month contract
€370 - 400 per day
Description: As a Software Engineer in Test (SDET), you will apply your strong software development and test automation skills to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve customer-facing software solutions. You will also play a crucial role in enabling your team to adopt test automation frameworks and best practices to ensure that we build the right product the right way.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in designing and building applications and using test automation frameworks.
- Extensive experience working with Java and its ecosystem.
- Passionate about Test-Driven Development, developing robust software, writing testable and maintainable code.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a related field.
- 6 + years of experience in designing and building front-end and web service applications while incorporating test automation frameworks.
- AngularJS (2 or above), NodeJS, Docker, Genesys Contact Center Platform.
- Working experience with test automation frameworks (Cucumber with Ruby, SOATest, Selenium).
- Hands-on experience with creating and using Test Doubles and Virtual Assets.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
Click apply now and lets have a chat!
*Candidates must have EU citizenship, Stamp4 or Stamp1G Spouse visa to apply.