Senior QA Engineer – Digital Accessibility Testing
- Job Ref: 9777
- IT - Quality Assurance
Senior QA Engineer - Galway
Salary: €60 - 75K
Benefits:15% bonus, family health insurance, pension, L&D contribution
Our client, a leader in the financial industry are seeking a Senior QA engineer to work within the accessibility and inclusion space. You will collaborate with product owners, developers, design system teams, designers, and content strategists. Your mission will involve developing tools, training, checklists, processes, and resources to empower teams in addressing Accessibility independently.
- Bachelor's degree, 5+ years in digital accessibility testing or equivalent.
- Expertise in testing web/mobile apps, PDFs, and video content.
- Coaching experience, understanding of assistive technologies.
- Proven collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams.
- IAAP CPACC & WAS certification (Nice to have).
- Strong accessibility skills, automated tools knowledge.
- Familiarity with JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover, TalkBack, ZoomText.
- Passion for inclusive user experiences.
- Agile multitasking and adaptability.
- Innovative mindset, excellent communication.
- Test digital experiences for accessibility compliance.
- Educate on accessibility criteria.
- Train on issue resolution and process implementation.
- Contribute to the Accessibility Test Strategy.
- Drive strategic projects for Digital Accessibility and Inclusion.
Click apply now and let's have a chat.
*Candidates must hold EU Citizenship, Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G Dependent visa to apply.