Senior Manager, Compensation
- Job Ref: 8849
- Accounting and Finance
Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager
Location: Dublin or Galway
Hybrid: 80% Remote
Salary: €75K - €80K
What's in it for you?
Rewarding bonus scheme, pension contribution scheme, private health insurance, life assurance, dynamic working model and much much more!!
Reporting to the Director, Compensation and Benefits the role will participate in the design, development and implementation of compensation & benefits programs to ensure alignment with business objectives. This is a critical role within the Ireland HR team and this person will be a key member of the HR team.
The role will provide analytical and reporting support across both compensation & benefits with a focus on managing & enhancing relationships with our existing benefit providers and based upon market intelligence identify/implement new benefit offerings to ensure our overall proposition remains competitive versus the market.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in Compensation, Benefits, Finance and/or other analytical roles in a consulting or corporate environment.
- Excellent analytical skills including Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint and database tools. Attention to detail is critical.
- Problem identification and research resolution capabilities with a comfort level for ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to gain respect quickly, tell a story with data and influence senior stakeholders.
Send me your CV today to [email protected]
- Benefits: Supports the provision of benefit programs including Pension and Medical Insurance. Creates and delivers training to associates and routinely promotes benefit program details via multiple channels including e-mail, newsletters and social media.
- Wellness: Identify, communicate and facilitate wellness opportunities in partnership with Pension, Medical Insurer and other vendors that support associate mental, physical and financial health.
- External Vendors: Support vendor management function of Pension, Medical and other benefit partners. Support the required controls, SLAs and Scorecards on a regular basis ensuring adherence to laws & regulations, and ensure vendors provide the expected services.
- Survey Analysis/Interpretation: Participate in external compensation and benefit survey submissions. Analyze survey for data/trends, reports on specific findings and makes appropriate recommendations on Compensation and Benefit programs and practices.`
- External Trends: Scan the external landscape for new/emerging programs and trends to enhance our compensation and benefit programs.
- Training & Education: Participate in the design & delivery of manager and HR training to increase the understanding of our compensation and benefits philosophy, strategies, programs and decisions.
- Cycle: Supports the annual salary, bonus & share cycle. Develops and maintains reports and analysis to support decision making. Participate in global cycle forums to ensure a consistent approach and provides feedback.
- Legislation: Ensure compensation practices conform to legislation.
- Other Ad-hoc projects as and when required.