- Job Ref: 9701
- HR and Recruitment
Location: County Longford or North County Cork
Are you a seasoned HR professional with a passion for driving the People agenda and shaping the workforce of the future? I am seeking a dynamic and experienced HR Manager to join our client's team and play a pivotal role in their organization's growth and success.
As a key member of the senior team, you will be responsible for leading and implementing the HR strategy for the organization. Working closely with the Head of HR, you will drive key HR operational issues, supporting the People agenda and taking ownership of HR activities for two manufacturing sites - Fermoy and Longford. This role will also involve collaborating with the wider HR team on various multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives.
- Implement Group HR Strategies at the site level in collaboration with Group HR.
- Provide support to Group HR on site and functional-related matters.
- Manage the recruitment and induction process.
- Assist new employees with sourcing accommodation, social security, and onboarding.
- Offer guidance to managers and supervisors on all HR matters.
- Monitor and manage absence records.
- Oversee the successful operation of Employee Forums.
- Lead the strategy and implement the Talent Management program for the organization.
- Manage Temporary Agency Providers.
- Partner with Senior Managers to deliver on workforce planning in line with business needs.
- Handle employee probationary periods and provide support and advice to management.
- Lead the training agenda for the organization, working closely with senior managers.
- Maintain a site succession plan in conjunction with the Site Manager and L&D agenda.
- Drive the Employee Engagement program agenda for the company.
- Coach and mentor site managers, supporting their team development.
- Enhance connections with local Universities to deliver a best-in-class Graduate program.
- Play a key role on the senior management team, delivering people-focused solutions for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law, communication, and administration skills.
- A team player with the ability to work independently and exceptional attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a strong ability to manage the HR function across two sites.
- Willingness and ability to travel between Fermoy and Longford.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are ready to take on this exciting and challenging role, where you can make a significant impact on our organization's success and the development of our people, I encourage you to apply or reach out to me at [email protected]
Join a team and be a part of a company that values your skills, fosters your growth, and offers a rewarding, collaborative, and diverse working environment.