Senior Implementation Consultant
- Job Ref: 8822
- IT - Cyber Security
Siren provides the leading Investigative Intelligence platform to some of the world’s largest and most complex intelligence organizations. Rooted in academic R&D, the company has come far beyond its origins in information retrieval, distributed computing, and knowledge representation to produce the Siren Platform. Our cutting-edge platform combines the previously disconnected capabilities of search, business intelligence, link analysis, big-data operational logging, and alerting.
Our HQ is in Galway, Ireland and we have many members working remotely from Italy, France and the UK.
- The opportunity to work on highly innovative software with a large impact on important use cases, ranging from Law Enforcement and Cybersecurity to Finance and Pharma.
- Working with a great team, with world leading competencies in Search - Information Retrieval, Knowledge Graphs and Analytics.
- Competitive salary, Pension Contributions & Stock Option Plan.
- Choice of the type of equipment you need to work more efficiently (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Flexible remote-friendly work arrangement.
- One day per fortnight self-learning time to up-skill.
- 5+ years consultant experience with analytics working with customers on-site and remotely
- Hands on Elasticsearch & Kibana experience.
- Strong security experience, including certificate generation and TLS/SSL encryption configuration.
- Proficiency with Linux environments and at least one modern programming language
- Great demonstration skills and requirements gathering.
- Consultative approach to client engagements.
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner.
Nice to have:
- Domain experience in Intelligence / Law Enforcement.
- Top Secret clearance.
- Large firm consulting experience.
- Other big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Splunk.
- Cloud & DevOps experience.
- Exposure to FedRamp
- Experience with Elasticseach