Senior Data Engineer – 12 months Contract
- Job Ref: 8815
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
We currently have a contract job open for a Senior Data Engineer, for our client based in South Dublin who are a leading global technology company.
If you would like to be part of a team that is building software to help fight crypto fraud, prevent money laundering, and use state of the art tools to build models for AI & Machine Learning then this is the job for you.
This is a 12 month contract role with high possibility of extension or conversion to permanent role if required. If you feel the job above is of interest towards your level of experience please reach out and I can provide you with a detailed spec. Email: [email protected] for more information.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ETL processes and modern cloud technologies.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Databricks, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Oracle and CosmosDB