Frontend Angular Tech Lead
Our client, a world leading Fintech company is looking for a Frontend Angular Tech Lead. You will be leading a project, developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. This opportunity will require 5 days a month (consecutive in the office). This role offers a competitive salary, 20% bonus, pension, healthcare, training days, wellness voucher and an education budget.
- As Principal Software Engineer and Tech Lead you will lead development for the Product Development team.
- This is a hands-on role where you will set the technical direction for the team and write high-quality code.
- You will lead the team from a technical perspective, creating an environment of innovation and engineering excellence.
- You will work closely with our business development, client services and UX design teams to build intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- In your tech lead capacity, you will work closely with architects to develop secure, scalable, resilient cloud-based services. As part of this, you will use your expertise to understand and influence architectural decisions.
- As the most senior technical member of your team, you will guide other engineers to use modern software development practices and help develop their technical skills.
The Product Development team is responsible for building modern user interfaces and driving superior customer experiences. This team partners with Product and UX Design teams to build the best user interfaces applications and web presence. Additionally, they consume APIs and Services built by other teams to develop fully functional applications.
- Strong understanding and ability to implement State Management patterns such as NgRx/Redux
- Expertise with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cypress, Playwright
- Passionate about customer experience and good UX design
- Experience consuming REST APIs Unit, integration and E2E test automation
- Experience with build, continuous integration, and delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, etc) & package managers such as NPM
- Understanding of core Java technologies
- An understanding of microservice architectures and twelve factor app patterns
- Preferred experience with AWS or other cloud platforms and containerization technologies such as Docker
The Skills You Bring
- A strong foundation in design, development and implementation of user interfaces, portals and customer facing websites, preferred 7 years’ experience
- A leader that advances the engineering practices of the team, including coding conventions, product design, automated build environments and deployment pipelines
- Ability to lead and inspire technical teams, setting and driving standards of engineering excellence, comfortable building trust within teams, delegating tasks and ensuring teams meet their goals
- Welcomes ownership and responsibility for applications and technical roadmaps in their space
- Able to build reliable software that can withstand unreliable environments
- Possess full-stack software development knowledge and critical thinking skills to design end-to-end solutions
- Proven problem solver who consistently identifies the correct solution, and displays an ability to take tasks of all levels from inception and with a minimum of input, to timely and successful completion
- Able to work well in both a small agile team and independently, having a strong user focus
Please reach apply for more information.