I am looking for a Senior iOS developer. Our client is a leader in the mobility dispatch industry and they are growing! If you want to play a lead role in software design, architecture and development, this is the job for you.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will:
• Liaise weekly with our Customer Focused Teams with Product Owners during development cycles; as the subject matter expert you will be able to guide/mentor the other app team members in choosing the optimum features for development cycles.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases usability and general reliability.
• Develop high quality, testable and performant apps using Agile work practices.
• Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion
• Assist product managers and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements.
What will you bring to us?
• 7+ years of professional iOS development experience.
• Excellent communication skills, we are looking for a team player!
• Proficiency in iOS SDK and Swift/Objective C, and at least one other modern programming language.
• Commercial experience in some common third-party libraries (e.g. Retrofit, Volley, ButterKnife, Dagger, Picasso, GSON, Crashlytics, Google Analytics, JodaTime, Espresso, etc.)
• A deep familiarity with Java and iOS Framework.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
What would be great if you did have?
• Github and Jira.
• Experience of collaborating with a UI/UX team.
• Experience in integration with Bluetooth devices.
• Experience in Interaction with Google APIs (e.g. Location Services, Google Maps, GCM, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the Google Play Store.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer including remote working, health insurance, pension, leave that grows with service.
If this has sparked your interest, click apply and lets have a chat!