Target Operating Model Consultant- Contract
- Job Ref: 9824
- IT - Project / Progamme Management
We are working with a leading management consulting firm, working on a transformative project for a prestigious university based in Dublin. This large-scale initiative focuses on creating a people-centric, service-oriented, and technology-enabled environment. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to lead the definition of the target operating model (TOM) for the university.
- Lead the completion of defining the target operating model for a large university.
- Work within the programme management team to contribute to a people-centered, service-focused, and technology-enabled transformation.
- Collaborate closely with the client’s programme manager and programme director.
- Provide monthly reporting and presentations to senior leaders of the university.
- Take a lead role in the definition of the target operating model beyond January – February, with an opportunity for further lead roles in subsequent transformation initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 10 years of experience as a management consultant.
- Proven experience in target operating model (TOM) design and definition.
- Understanding of Higher Education institutes from an operational and organizational perspective.
- Experience in leading roles in large-scale transformation programmes.
- Excellent communication skills at the management team level in large organizations.
- On-campus presence in Dublin required at least two to three days per week.
- Expected assignment duration from January – February with a high probability of extension to June 2023 and beyond.
This is a daily rate contract with immediate start.