RPA Developer – contract
- Job Ref: 10002
- IT - RPA
We're hiring an RPA Engineer for our client, a leader in the fintech world for a 12-month rolling contract in Galway.
About the role:
Join my client’s team and be part of our RPA Center of Excellence, supporting the community and developing automation solutions for business problems.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
And what we offer to you:
- 10 years of experience in the IT industry
- 4+ years’ experience in the design, configuration, testing, and support of RPA projects – must have experience with Blue Prism application.
- Experience in working with customers to define and deliver successful projects and implementations of software.
- An appreciation of Fidelity applications and the technologies they use.
- Experience in development languages such as .NET and C# are an advantage.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies preferred.
- Blue Prism certification is an added advantage.
*For this role you need to hold Stamp 4 or EU passport and be based withing commutable distance to Galway city.
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of brilliant engineers
- 70% remotely working model
- 12 months contract with a view for extension