Solution Architect – Dublin
- Job Ref: 9462
- IT - Solution Architects
We are looking for a couple of Solutions Architects for our client, a leading financial institution in Ireland that will offer you the opportunity to be part of a major digitalisation process.
About the role:
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will work closely with business and IT stakeholders designing IT solutions to enable my client deliver on its multifaceted national and European projects. You will frequently work on complex and high-profile projects, liaising closely with Enterprise Architects and other IT colleagues to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Lead the development of solution designs and supporting technical design documentation on project and continuous delivery teams, in compliance with architectural strategy, and policies and standards in the areas of security, infrastructure, operations and development.
- Influence both business solution and strategic architectural direction, providing constructive challenge to business and IT stakeholders.
- Work with my client’s Procurement team in solution procurements to ensure successful tender outcomes, by conducting market research, supporting the preparation of functional requirements, and leading the preparation and evaluation of IT requirements.
- Develop an understanding of specific business areas / solution sets in addition to a wider understanding of organisational inter-dependencies, to ensure an enterprise view when designing business solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer, coaching and mentoring to colleagues to share your expertise and experience.
What is offered to you:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Design & Architecture, preferably with a background in Solution Delivery/Development.
- Experience of design and systems architecture providing technical solutions to business problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision.
- Ability to produce concise, accurate solution designs to meet business requirements.
- Good presentation skills including experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of UML or architectural modelling tools and frameworks such as IASA & TOGAF
- Experience of agile software development practices.
- Experience across some or all technologies in used in the Bank is preferred – MS Dynamics 365, Angular, SQL Server, .Net, MS Power BI, MS Azure, ERP Technologies and MS365.
- Extensive career progression
- 30 days of AL