Infrastructure Support Engineer – Dublin
- Job Ref: 9572
- IT - Support
We are currently looking for a End User Support Engineer for our client based in Dublin, a leader in their field of services provided to their customers.
About the role:
You will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of IT professionals working to achieve maximum value for customers and all the IT investments across a range of technologies, primarily responsible for the management, maintenance & monitoring of the Digital Workspace infrastructure.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Perform Incident and problem resolution, maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction possible.
- Proactively monitor the performance and health of the infrastructure and associated applications the team is responsible for.
- Work with other ITD support teams to provide a quality service to stakeholders, utilising our existing ITIL processes for incident, task and change management
- Configuration & installation of operating system images & applications.
- Capacity Management of virtualisation infrastructure.
- Patching, upgrading and performance tuning of operating system software.
- Assisting in auditing and necessary reporting, as required.
- Works with market vendors to obtain relevant market and product updates, assist with service development or troubleshooting analysis and resolution.
- Identifies, plans and works on internal service improvement projects and or business change requests or new developments as required.
- Contribution to the Delivery of significant projects or tasks within or external to the End User Computing team.
This is a permanent role with attractive benefits and opportunity for progression. Click apply and let's have a conversation
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience including minimum of 2 years’ working in an IT Infrastructure team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS.
- A strong familiarity with change management processes and or industry best practice e.g., ITIL.