Marketing Executive – Maternity Cover
- Job Ref: 8788
- Marketing and Communication
Marketing Executive – Maternity Cover (6 Months)
Are you interested in joining a well-known Irish broadcaster?
Our client, an Irish broadcaster is looking for a creative individual with a consumer first mindset and experience in developing integrated marketing communications campaigns to join the team to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing world class marketing communications that will grow audiences for specific broadcasting services.
- Plan, schedule and execute an agreed marketing plan, covering a full spectrum of marketing activities
- Work closely with other teams across divisions to deliver a fully integrated plan across all channels
- Write briefs for in-house creative agency and develop through the line brand creative assets within guidelines, from outdoor campaigns to digital assets
- Manage creative delivery with in-house creative team and external agencies
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams for campaigns across comms, social and creative to deliver an integrated campaign
- Support the team in reporting on data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns
- Support the members of the team in all administration and financial management tasks
- Monitor & implement SEO and PPC strategies to drive traffic to the specific platforms to which you are assigned
- Carry out all other duties as required and participate as a full member of the Marketing Team by supporting different work projects, as required, from time to time
If you’re interested in joining a well-known Irish broadcaster, apply below or reach out to Ciaran Vickers on 086 467 1728!
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification
- 3 years relevant marketing experience with particular emphasis on digital marketing and tools (PPC, SEO)
- Demonstrated experience with brand management and implementing integrated marketing campaigns, including media buying
- Knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)