Role: Continuous Improvement Co Ordinator
Salary: 50k + (Depending on experience) + benefits
Our client in Monaghan is looking for a Continuous Improvement Co Ordinator to join their team. You will be working with the Operations Manager to develop and roll out a range of improvement activities, performance management systems and standardising internal practices that will ensure a safe and compliant working environment, improved plant availability and reduced manufacturing costs.
Responsibilities of our Continuous Improvement Co Ordinator
• To support the IMS Compliance & Global Quality Managers in rolling out and sustaining the site IMS with regard to Legal Compliance, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management.
• Monitor the sites internal IMS audit schedule, workplace inspections and layered audits - frequency and timely CAPA close out.
• Liaise with local / regional management on matters impacting compliance or conformance with applicable standards and intervene on legal compliance matters or where serious shortcomings in H&S provisions are identified.
• Support the administration of key systems used in the management of these functions.
• Help roll out the core Kingspan OpEx model.
• Undertake audits and annual assessments to ensure conformity and progress to plan.
• To assist any plant that has identified a shortcoming or scope for improvement in any part of their process (both operational efficiency and IMS system).
• Undertake internal audits based on a set calendar to assess conformity, evaluate effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvement in both the IMS and OpEx structure.
• Help coordinate the collection of all data required for H&S, Planet Passionate KPI’s and monthly manufacturing reporting & analysis.
• Evaluate accident investigation procedures, root cause analysis and ensure are appropriate and implemented effectively
• Monitor progress to ensure results are sustained.
• Ensure all plant reporting is standard in terms of content and presentation.
• Monitor progress of implementation of standardised systems and other initiatives
Skills and Experience Required
• Degree Level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
• Six Sigma Black Belt (Minimum Green Belt)
• Relevant local H&S / ISO qualifications
• Project Management Experience
• Recognised auditing qualification or training
• Experience in process optimisation within an operations environment
• Experienced in the deployment of C.I methodologies
• Ability to manage priorities and work autonomously
• Ability to develop, model and coach lean applications
• Good knowledge of OSHA and Environmental regulations.
• Hold a full driving licence
Please get in touch now if this sounds like a role that you are interested in and we can arrange to have a call!