Senior Architectural Designer – Construction
- Job Ref: 9819
Our Client delivers turnkey projects for international customers from the food industry, pharmaceuticals, high-tech production and logistics sectors.
They are specialized in the implementation of complex construction projects on a national and international level for clients such as Amazon, Gazeley and Bericote and implement the projects through our offices in England, Ireland, the USA and since 2018 also in Germany.
At the moment we are looking for someone who would take on a full-time contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design coordination of the implementation plans of architects, structural engineers, building technicians, fire protection engineers and building physicists.
- Organisation of the design workshop.
- Checking the designs (construction).
- Completed studies in architecture, civil engineering (preferably metal and mechanical engineering) or a comparable qualification. In addition, several years of professional experience in one of the aforementioned areas.
- Sound knowledge of materials and products in façade technology, basic understanding in the field of statics and building physics as well as a good spatial imagination.
- Very good knowledge in the use of CAD programs as well as in the field of digital planning.
- Solution-oriented thinking, negotiating skills as well as a good feel for people and issues and strong communication skills.
- Safe application of building standards and guidelines.
- Ideally good knowledge of Revit.
- Possibility for a permanent position with attractive salary.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phone and notebook, also available for private use
- Very clean construction sites (containers), safety officers after international standards
- A company car (brand and model of choice based on car policy) that can also be used privately or cost coverage of a public transportation ticket - depending on project location
- Free supply of water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and fresh organic fruit