Solution Architect – offering sponsorship
I am looking for a Solution Architect for my client based in Letterkenny, Ireland.
About the role:
You will be working as part of a culturally and internationally diverse team and will be working on large scale production deployments.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Acts as a Solution guide and domain expert for the scrum teams and Product Owner
- Defines and documents the high-level solution by collaborating closely with the Portfolio Architect as well as all other stakeholders within the DevOps team.
- Ensures that Non-Functional requirements and enabler features are considered in the backlog priority discussions
- Works collaboratively with the wider Architecture community and other groups outside the scrum team to gather additional input and expertise around Privacy, Security, Information, Integration, Networking, Hosting etc.
- Works collaboratively with the development team to communicate and clarify the Technology Strategy and Portfolio Solution Vision and, importantly, understands the DevOps Team’s ideas and views and feeds this back into the Portfolio and Strategic discussions.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in an architect capacity.
- Experience of working with remote / international teams in a matrix environment across multiple solutions.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, negotiation, conflict resolution, and diagramming skills.
- Ability to balance conceptual thinking and seeing the bigger picture, with the ability to roll her/his sleeves and ensure pragmatic delivery of technically sound solutions.
What is offered to you:
- Solid breadth of knowledge across Development, Technology, Security, Information, Integration, APIs, Networking, Public Cloud
- Applicants from outside Ireland willing to relocate more than welcomed.
- My client is happy to provide sponsorship and relocation support