Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- Job Ref: 9262
- IT - Cloud / Devops
Work with a cutting-edge AI / ML firm. Our client, is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly expanding technical team. If you have 5+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer, and are comfortable working independently, we want you!
- We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role you will:
- Be involved in the design and deployment of new servers, queues, databases etc.
- Help with our CI/CD processes to deploy new and existing applications
- Improve the monitoring of new and existing services’ health
- Reduce our AWS costs where possible
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to ensure that EdgeTier’s product delivers best-in-class functionality
- Like solving important problems in a crucial part of EdgeTier’s product
- Are adaptable to work on new problems using new technologies
- Have 5+ years DevOps experience
- Have 3+ years experience with AWS (such as EC2, SQS, SNS, RDS, ECS, ELB, etc.)
- Have 3+ years of experience with some configuration management and provisioning tools (such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Have some scripting abilities with Python or Bash.
- Not mandatory but some experience with GitHub Actions would be a benefit