Principal Cloud Data Engineeer
Principal Cloud Data Engineer
Our client, a world leading fintech company is on the lookout for a Principal Cloud Data Engineer. You will work within a highly collaborative, multi-functional team who are committed to improving the value of technology solutions.
You will be working in a Data Platform team who are responsible for the design, implementation, and development of the next generation cloud platforms enabling application teams to deploy and run their applications in the cloud, friction-free through automation with integrated security and testing.
- Knowledge in data movement capabilities including, data streaming, data replication and change data capture.
- In-depth technical knowledge of engineering data services using replication technologies (e.g. GoldenGate, Debezium, Striim).
- Experience in building and deploying data movement solutions in AWS and Azure.
- An advocate for software engineering best practices and principles.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
- Passion for mentoring and coaching engineers.
**** Candidates must be currently living within 1 hour of Galway to be considered for this role *****
****Candidates with Stamp 4 or EU citizens will only be considered for this role *****
Please apply below if interested .