ERP Technical Lead
- Job Ref: 8831
- Greater Manchester
I am looking for an ERP Technical Lead to join my clients’ solutions team, a successful, award winning ERP Consultancy serving mid-tier manufacturing, distribution, service and solution companies in EMEA.
About the role:
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of innovative and value driven, ERP professionals for a portfolio of clients across UK and Ireland.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have:
- You must have at least 5 years’ hands-on experience working on mid-market ERP projects with expertise in using the Technical Toolset.
- Provide billable consulting services on customer-facing projects.
- Champion and adhere to organisation’s implementation methodology and approach.
- Responsible for sizing and specifying hardware requirements and application installation.
- Working with your Project Manager to organise and control technical tasks within the project plan.
- Deployment, technical training, and troubleshooting analysis of Epicor applications.
- Consulting services for designing, estimating, quoting, architecting, engineering, training, troubleshooting, and obtaining customer deployment and sign-off of Epicor applications.
- Customisations and modifications including SSRS reports.
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
*For this position you need to have ILR or UK passport and be flexible to work in Manchester and Birmingham. The position is remote only travelling 20-30% of your time.
- At least 5 years of professional experience working in a similar technical lead role.
- Microsoft SQL Server Maintenance (install, upgrade, troubleshoot, backup/restore).
- SQL Analysis (tracing, querying, monitoring).
- SQL Scripting (T-SQL, Indexing, complex/structured queries, stored procedures).
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS – Design, build, deploy).
- System Administration of Windows server Operating systems and associated technologies (IIS, RDS etc)
- System Analysis (performance troubleshooting & environment mapping).
- System Training Delivery (technical overviews, end user training, train the trainer).
- Travel requirements within the UK and Ireland.