Are you an experienced Product Designer looking to make your mark on a world class product? This is the one for you.
Reporting to the VP of Product, and working within cross-functional teams, this role is a big opportunity for someone who cares passionately about building easy to use and immensely impactful software, working with a world-class team of designers, product managers, and engineers in London. The product you’ll help to design improves the lives of sellers and their customers every day.
What will I be doing?
You will lead the UX team to help design new solutions for sales. You’ll work very closely with Product Managers and Developers in a highly collaborative and agile environment to create intuitive, and impactful user experiences.
Core responsibilities include:
- Leading design activities across the full product lifecycle, from ideation to design and delivery.
- Defining and maintaining excellent user experience across our products. Being the advocate for the user.
- Leading and mentoring a small team of UX developers to grow within their roles.
- Defining and maintaining UX best practices, ensuring consistency and usability across products.
As part of this job role, you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand problems and identify user needs and motivations.
- Build wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, for all aspects of the process from user testing through to development.
- Refine and iterate on your design solutions based on feedback from users, teams and other stakeholders.
- Help to solve user pain points by designing new functionality and improving existing interfaces.
- Collaborate across teams to help with the implementation of designs, ensuring design solutions are understood and executed correctly.
- Share design decisions and present ideas to others across the product and development teams, so they have a clear understanding of the ‘why’.
- Negotiate with Product and Engineering teams on design changes to be included across the roadmap.