Data Engineer (ETL) – Mullingar
- Job Ref: 9202
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
A leading insurance provider is setting up an office here Mullingar Co.Westmeath. They are looking for a number of Data Engineers to join their growing workforce. You will be a key member of the Data Engineering team with primary responsibility for designing and driving the data integration pipelines, ETL/ELT, and data management strategies across the company.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems
- Min 5 years Development experience in ETL, SQL Programming, systems integration and Data Warehousing environments
- Deep knowledge of SQL, data modeling and data warehousing concepts
- Experience in data management frameworks; Data Quality Profiling, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, cleansing/standardising, analysing
- Expert familiarity with market leading data integration technologies.
- Strong command of relevant programming/scripting languages: e.g. Java, Scala, Python, R
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis.
- Financial services and ideally General Insurance experience strongly desired.
- Good project management skills; experience managing projects / requests with multiple senior stakeholders
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and how they translate to technical and functional requirements
Get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity. I can provide you with a more details spec.
Client Requirement: ***Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa, Stamp 1G Spouse or hold EU Citizenship to apply***